If you’re a coach, consultant or agency owner who wants to work less and successfully scale, I can help.
I can help you if:
- You’re an established 6-figure service business owner who finds themselves stuck in the day-to-day with email, clients, staff and busywork.
- You find yourself with no time to do the work you actually want to do, whether that’s helping clients, growing the business or establishing partnerships.
- You’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed and exhausted, and just wish you had a business that could run on its own.
Hi, my name is Aaron Lynn.
I am an Australian business systems and operations consultant and productivity expert.
I have spent the past 15 years working with systems, business processes, productivity, apps and teams.
During this time, I’ve realised that a successful business (and life) requires two things: vision and systems.
As an entrepreneur, you started your business with a vision, a passion and a drive to make it succeed. But somewhere along the way, that sense of adventure became frustration, worry and waking up finding yourself doing the same things over and over again.
The reason for this is because you needed passion and drive to get your business off the ground — but having it run on its own requires an entirely different skillset.
And this is where I come in.
I am driven by systems.
By taking what you do, creating automated systems and then letting them smoothly run.
As one of my entrepreneur friends recently said, “Can we set this up so that I can just… you know… show up, be fabulously amazing on camera and then we have some systems and people to take care of the rest?”
Why yes, yes we can. And that is exactly what I can do for you too.
“I had a great call with Aaron where I laid out my ideas and concerns about this year. He helped me break each problem down and found the best way to approach it all the best way. I ended up a whole lot clearer and less worries then I was before and I have very structured plan of action for this year. Couldn’t be happier.”
Michel GenetayOwner, MikaNutra
Three fun facts about me:
- I’m an INTJ-A (Architect). Which means that I played with with Lego blocks as a kid, disassembled and reassembled PCs in my teens and now work out how to make businesses better, faster, leaner and more profitable.
- I have lived all over the world and now live in Bangkok, Thailand. Good food, good weather and pretty… beaches. What’s not to love? 🏝
- You can find a collection of my business and non-business writings and essays at the articles page here.