Aaron Lynn is who you call when you want to optimise your or your business’ performance.
He hails from Sydney, Australia, and spends most of his time in Bangkok, Thailand nowadays.
In the past Aaron has built and sold a successful performance marketing agency, a world-class productivity brand (Asian Efficiency), and ran a multi-million dollar 40-person, 4-office agency in the global education sector.
He believes that if you’re going to do business, make it world class. If you’re going to live your life, make it world class. And that systems and efficiency are the way to get to both.
Topics Aaron Likes Talking About
productivity, efficiency, systems, business systems, business productivity, project management, knowledge management, workflow, processes and SOPs, automation, CEO/COO mindset, remote teams, true independence, purpose, hedonism, flow
A Few Places Aaron Has Been Featured
- Aaron has an online following of over 5,000 people via his email list and social channels. Most are successful business owners looking to optimise their business’ and their own performance.
- He has personally helped dozens of business owners systemise their businesses so that their teams perform better and so that they can do business the way they want.
- He’s helped his clients get back 5, 10, 20 hours a week to spend as they wish — whether that’s on a specific part of the business, with their family and partner, to go on a golfing vacation, or to play FIFA on PlayStation every night.
Business and Lifestyle
- Being a business owner and entrepreneur (starting a business, lifestyle, changing the world, client work, running a services business).
- Business productivity and building world-class efficient businesses.
- Using systems to manage and automate your business.
- Team management, remote teams and delegation.
- CEO/COO inner game and mindset.
- Global citizenship and how business enables this.
- Doing what makes you happy vs what others expect of you.